- A board game that lets you be a corrupt politician – manipulating elections to get yourself elected again and again and again
- Joshua Lafair, one of the creators of Mapmaker: The Gerrymandering Game, speaks about creating a game based on a particular method of voting manipulation
- How to turn a serious topic that doesn’t get enough attention into board game mechanics
- What it’s like to use a board game to push for a cause
- How game publishers can be hesitant to create a game with political content
- How Kickstarter enables new game ideas to be developed
- How experiencing something is a more potent way to learn
- +7 Intelligence Discord Server
- Join an awesome community all about the power of games to influence our lives and the world around us. Come chat and play games with me and your fellow listeners
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo