- This week I am talking with Matt Forbeck, a New York Times Bestselling Author and award winning game designer
- We talk about how he creates games based on existing fictional universes – and writes novels based on games.
- How Shotguns & Sorcery started out as a contest entry 17 years ago – and is now finally a tabletop RPG
- What it was like working on one of the first Alternate Reality Games
- How communities do amazing things when they come together for the love of a game.
- Shotguns & Sorcery from Ragnarok publishing
- Shotguns & Sorcery Novels
- The Cypher System used for S&S
- The Beast Alternate Reality Game
- Game Dev Loadout episode (featuring me!)
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo