- Andrew Reinhard is a videogame archaeologist
- Somehow that is a real thing.
- We talk about his site Archaeogaming
- He talks about the infamous E.T. Atari cartridge excavation – the first video game excavation in history
- The No Man’s Sky Archaeological Survey (NMSAS)
- We talk about the Prime Directive and the ethics of investigating video games as archaeology
Share this Episode:
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo