- Zhenghua Yang tells how video games helped him through a truly frightening part of his life – and now he creates them to bring meaning to people.
- Z talks about his first video game created at the age of 10, and now, his studio: Serenity Forge.
- 5 areas where video games are transforming the future.
- The diverse ways that video games can bring meaning
- Serenity Forge
- Z’s TEDx Talk: Video Games Saved my Life and How They Will Save Yours
- Mystic Melee
- Gone Home
- Luna’s Wandering Stars
Share this Episode:
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo