The agenda will feature breakout sessions, keynotes and panel discussions that will help attendees better understand the cannabis markets in the region and provide insights on best practices and business strategies. The conference will begin with a number of pre-conference workshops on Monday, October 16:
- The Seed to Sale Safety Workshop
- Food Safety Auditor Training
- CP-FS Credential Review Course
- The Food Safety Culture Design Workshop
The conferences will run all day Tuesday, October 17 and throughout Wednesday, October 18. The full agenda is expected to be announced in the coming weeks. Notable speakers include:
- Tahir Johnson, Founder, Simply Pure
- Steven M. Schain, Esquire, Attorney at Smart-Counsel, LLC
- Jay Czarkowski, Founding Partner, Canna Advisors
- Michael Kramer, Quality Assurance Director, Wana Brands
- Casey Leaver, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Vicente LLP
- Sumer Thomas, Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Rachel Wright, Managing Partner, ABFinWright
- Ernest Toney, Founder, BIPOCann
- Victor Guadagnio Jr., Co-Founder, Canna Remedies NJ
The Cannabis Quality Conference and the Food Safety Consortium are co-located this year, taking place in the same venue and at the same time. Registered attendees get full access to both conferences.
Registration options are available for full conference passes for both the Cannabis Quality Conference and the Food Safety Consortium as well as all pre-conference workshops.
- Monday, October 16: Pre-conference workshops, 8 am – 6:30 pm (ET)
- Tuesday, October 17: 8 am – 6:30 pm (ET)
- Wednesday, October 18: 8 am – 3 pm (ET)
About Cannabis Industry Journal
Cannabis Industry Journal is a digital media community for cannabis industry professionals. We inform, educate and connect cannabis growers, extractors, processors, infused products manufacturers, dispensaries, laboratories, suppliers, vendors and regulators with original, in-depth features and reports, curated industry news and user-contributed content, and live and virtual events that offer knowledge, perspectives, strategies and resources to facilitate an informed, legalized and safe cannabis marketplace.
About the Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo
The Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo is an educational and networking event for the cannabis industry that has cannabis safety, quality and regulatory compliance as the foundation of the educational content of the program. With a unique focus on science, technology, safety and compliance, the “CQC” enables attendees to engage in conversations that are critical for advancing careers and organizations alike. Delegates visit with exhibitors to learn about cutting-edge solutions, explore three high-level educational tracks for learning valuable industry trends, and network with industry executives to find solutions to improve quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness in the evolving cannabis industry.