- Asi Burak, legendary creator of Peacemaker and the Chairman of Games for Change speaks about the huge potential of games to change the world
- He explains how we wants his book Power Play: How Video Games Can Save the World (LINK) to change how people see video games
- How games have been used to change people’s hearts and minds about subway safety, have allowed old enemies to empathize, and will be diagnosed by doctors
- His current organization, Power Play, and what they do to bring the power of gaming and esports to more and more spaces
- +7 Intelligence Discord Server
- Join an awesome community all about the power of games to influence our lives and the world around us. Come chat and play games with me and your fellow listeners
- Mr. Koya
- Use the code PLUS7 at checkout to get 20% off an order of 2+ shirts and get FREE shipping!
- History of Fun
- Podcast from Polygon about the hidden backstories behind the things you love to do.
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo